Natural Clear Vision - Review

Getting the best value for your money when it comes to eyeglasses, sunglasses, eye exams, and contact lenses.

Postby Linda » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Unfortunately many people don’t know that they can improve their eyesight naturally and effectively with natural eyesight improvement principles and eye exercises. It is a real shame to see people who wear glasses nearly their entire life, and are limited in playing sports or going swimming at the beach because they think that wearing glasses or contacts is the only way for them to see clearly.

There is something to the idea that the glasses industry is out to create more glasses wearers. Much money is made off of people who need glasses. Almost seven billion dollars are made every year on contact lenses alone. The rest of the industry brings in almost twice that. If Restoring your Vision naturally means never having to buy another pair of contacts, it means not letting the industry get any more of your money.

I personally succeed to restore my vision with simple eye exercises along with specific foods. If I did it, then anyone can, since the eye exercises can be done at the comfort of your home, and the foods are available at any supermarket.

So what are you going to do? spend the rest of your life wearing glasses or do yourself a favor and restore your vision naturally <spam link that tries to get you to buy the Natural Clear Vision Program removed for your benefit>. The choice is yours.
Linda

Postby george » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:39 pm

I may provide a fuller review soon, but for now, you can feel free to visit the wikipedia page about vision therapy and vision training programs. Bottom line is that to this date, there is not a single well designed study demonstrating that these techniques work. Even more importantly, some of them do harm. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is, and this is just more snake oil (in my opinion).

If anyone has a scientific study to present, I'd love to see it and I will retract my statement (assuming the study does meet true scientific scrutiny). At this point, I'm not expecting anyone to forward one my way.
george

Postby JerryM » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:09 pm

I once had an eye exam and asked to optometrist about eye exercises. He said that he graduated from Texas A&M and while he was there another student told him that he could improve his eyesight through exercises. He made a bet with the student that after some period of time that the student said would show the improvement they would examine each other's eyes. The OD began and did the exercises religiously. They had examined their eyes at the start and then at the end. There was no difference in the eyesight.
The OD wore glasses and said that if such a thing worked he would not wear glasses.

I had a close friend that was an OD and he also said it did not work.

This comes up from time to time, but so far there has not been a shred of evidence that it can improve eyesight. If there is a credible study that indicates it will successfully improve one's eyesight I would like to see it.
Jerry

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:09 pm.
JerryM

Return to Eye Care